Foreign investors who want to invest in Cyprus can operate in various industries. They can establish companies which require low amounts of money and which are subject to fewer licensing requirements, such as interior design companies.
Starting an interior design business in Cyprus can also be a very good idea for those who have graduated from specialized universities or courses.
Below, our company formation agents in Cyprus explain the requirements related to opening an interior design business here.
Table of Contents
Company registration formalities for a Cyprus interior design business
The formalities related to registering a company that offers interior design services in Cyprus are the same as for any other type of company and imply:
- – choosing a company name which designates the activities of the Cypriot business;
- – drafting the company’s incorporation documents which must specify the activities of the company;
- – the company must have a local address and a director who resides in Cyprus;
- – the company must apply for certain licenses depending on the types of services it offers.
Our Cyprus company formation consultants can assist with the incorporation of a business form for opening an interior design business. We remind foreign investors that the limited liability company is the preferred business form in Cyprus.
Other Cyprus company formation aspects for an interior design company
As mentioned above, a Cyprus interior design company could be required to apply for certain licenses depending on the services it offers. Most of the times these licenses are required when bringing certain alterations to a building the company works on. In this case, a construction permit is required.
Interior design companies in Cyprus should also consider:
- – promoting their services through online channels, like websites;
- – hiring specialists who can offer a wide range of services;
- – creating a portfolio which can attract more clients;
- – attend various trade and fairs dedicated to this industry.
Foreign investors can open interior design companies in Cyprus without any restriction, therefore they can request the services offered by our local representatives if they need assistance in registering their companies. Please contact us for a personalized offer.
An extensive list of our services for company registration in Cyprus includes complete legal support for the business incorporation process, obtaining a legal address, dealing with the relevant state government agencies, state fees, creation and registration of company seals, and counseling the client throughout the registration process.
We can help foreign investors with purchasing a shelf company in Cyprus. Right after the acquisition, the new owner must notify Companies House after making the necessary changes and take other steps to ensure that they can begin their operations as soon as possible. Contact us if you want to explore such an option.